Featured Post

Harley Quinn

Still a fan of the original   Prints and 3D paper illustration available in my etsy shop! Visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/Re...

Search my stuff

Thursday, June 11, 2015

King Arthur Carousel


Wow, you guys.
This has been one of the most challenging projects i have ever tried to do. But it was all worth it in the end.


 After Months of planning, designing, trial and error, and a LOT of frustration I have finally finished my King Arthur's Carousel.
This thing is fully functioning- It lights up, spins and plays music. And it is made completely out of paper- obviously the light, rotating motor and music box are not. 
But wait... this is no ordinary paper carousel. It features actual Sword in the Stone film cells staight from the Disney Vault! it also features real film cells from the movie, "Sword in the Stone" from the Disney Vault!!!
I struggled a lot with this one, but i am happy to say that this guy will be joining me at my next event/ show. Keep up with news and events at http://www.reedscustomcrafts.com and come see me and the carousel out and about!!













No comments:

Post a Comment