Featured Post

Harley Quinn

Still a fan of the original   Prints and 3D paper illustration available in my etsy shop! Visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/Re...

Search my stuff

Monday, August 31, 2015

Fantasia Fairies

I watched Fantasia the other day (both 1 and 2) and of all the scenes in those movies, the scene when the fairies sprinkle frost on all the flowers is by far my favorite scene. It is so well done. There is not a single frame of that scene i coulnt pause on and it be a gorgeous picture with perfect balance of composition and every movement leads the eye around the screen. Whether you like the movie or not, you have to admit, from a visual perspective, Fantasia is a true masterpiece.

So here you go. My tribute to a great film and my favorite scene....



#art #artist #rachelreed #reedscustomcrafts #papercrafts #paperart #frozen #anna #disney #design #graphicdesign #sdartist #sandiegoart #sketch #drawing #giftideas #fantasia #flowers #fairies #fairy #fantasy #mythology

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful appropriation! And I agree that Fantasia is a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete